March 9, 2010

Chicken & Spinach Wrap

Wrap day! & snow on my windshield at 6am? Something's wrong...

Breakfast:

1/2 muesli, 1/2 oats, almonds, banana & milk

6 am morning view:


Snack:

yummers.

Lunch: almond butter/strawberry jam on whole wheat bread. carrots, cucumber, grapes.

Snack: Cashew Cookie Larabar :)

Workout: 45:33 elliptical - almost 5 miles! yipee! (I try to push myself on Tuesdays and Fridays 'cause I rest Wednesday & Saturdays are my chill days.) weights & abs took their course as well. Burn muscles, burn!!

Dinner:

Chicken wrap! Whole wheat extra fiber tortilla, mustard, green bell, mixed greens and half a grilled chicken breast (marinated the chicken in soy sauce, olive oil, thyme...). The lovely wrap was accompanied by some roasted potato wedges I made last night and some tasty broccoli.


20th snack of the day?

Note to self: wraps don't fill up. Shoulda gone with a side of beans instead of the potatoes. Talk about sugar high then feeling of being hungry even when I wasn't... and not feeling full... even though I was... and wanting to eat eat eat... even when I just did. But them potatoes: yum.

I just finished off some late night oats.

If anyone does a calorie count on this day, I think I took in more than I burned. Shucks!! Now I will go calculate & discover how to make this better...

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment