March 1, 2010

Newb

I am new at this. I am writing a blog, since when do I do this? Here's the reason why: I stumbled upon a great blog a few months ago a [http://carrotsncake.com] and thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen. Whole wheat this - veggies all over that - small portions, a recipe here and there... an exercise log thrown in... it was wonderful. I never thought "hey, make one yourself!" I simply thought it was a cool idea and was immediately inspired.

After realizing that hundreds of these awe-inspiring blogs exist, and after feeling like my career is going no where (can you say 3 years as a daycare teacher?) I think I need a new hobby. So, today I brought my camera with me everywhere, made sure the lighting was just right on my food, and decided to say hello to blogging.

And... GO!

1 comment:

  1. you are the cutest thing ever! just stumbled on your blog, and i love it!

    and i wish i could hug you for being so straight-up about jesus. you are SUCH an inspiration! hang in there, girl, and i can't wait to follow :)
    -rebekah

    ReplyDelete