March 11, 2010

Fried Rice, man!!

Fried rice day! I made it last night and it was oh-so-delicious a day later. Thank you, thank you.


The morning Muesli, at your service. I add cinnamon and almonds with a nanner :)



8:30am snack, or, 2nd meal?! sheesh! I eat a lot.

daycare bfast: cream of wheat with h20 and cinnamon. Tastes like: nothing. But I needed some fiber, that there apple & kiwi don't exact kick hunger goodbye, they're just uber tasty.

Lunch time: the usual wholesome goodies that make my tummy sing.


Larabar bar time!


Workout: 6k on treadmill - 36:13, weights for 30 mins and an abs killing spree!

Post-workout fuel: I already had 2 bananas today, so I passed on that and ate some almonds & raisins.


Dinner: yummy brown rice with 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, 4 pieces deli ham, a cup of peas, a cup of corn, and diced green bell pepper. Serves: 4 if you eat normal portions, 3 if your husband is training for a marathon and you're eating the normal portions (my case!). So good, so good. I had to top it off with a little ketchup (without high fructose corn syrup, may I add) and a side of steamed broccoliiii.


dark chocolate attack!!

2 comments:

  1. Your rice looks delish! I'm going to have to try making it sometime with egg whites in it.

    I'm starting to notice larabars on blogs everywhere - I definitely need to find these!

    Great blog, btw, I love your postings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!

    Yeah I noticed larabars are huge on food blogs, I couldn't get over them once I found them. The first one I picked up, the ingredients were: cashews & dates. I was seriously searching the wrapper for more ingredients, it was crazy to me! They're just really simple and really tasty. Hope you try one & love it!

    ReplyDelete