April 29, 2010

10K Personal Record

I'm so happy. I love my husband, my trainer, my man who gives me goals, knowing I can reach 'em if I set my mind to it. I ran my best 10K today, and I'm kinda uber joyful about it.

Breakfast:

a not-so-attractive photo of 1/2 cup oats, 1/4 cup muesli, soy milk, banana, almonds, cinnamon

Snack:

Why hello apple. I felt kinda sick to my stomach after the oats. I think soy milk is too sweet for me insides @ 5:30am. Unfortunately, we bought more than 3 gallons of this soy stuff so my stomach will just have to get used to it! It just tastes so yummy.

Lunch:


mustard, turkey, bell pepper, spinach, serrano chili, cutie, celery, grapes, carrots + h20!

Snack:

homemade honey oatmeal bread + huge apple.

Workout: 10K (6.25 mi) - 59:50 *Goal was under an hour! Thank you, 10 beautiful seconds of rapid speed! Then I walked for a bit, and did some stretching/abs for 10 mins.

Post workout grub:

whole wheat toast, almond buttah, cinnamon, banana

10K sweat + Awesome mail!!


Dinnah:

spinach, carrot apple slaw, roasted sweet potatoes. All thanks to Tina @ carrotncake.com! (recipe) Delicious beyond words! I added too much cumin, though, and bigger apple chunks would've made this salad amazing. There's always a next time :)

Goodnight oats:

muesli, oats, soy milk, cinnamon, almonds


Off to let me legs rest and be with the wonderful hubby.
Happy almost Friday!!

1 comment: