April 2, 2010

Celery Packed Tuna Loves Greens

Today consisted of simple yummy food, a crazy (but wonderful) windy run with my sister, and a late night church service. I love you, Friday.

Breakfast:

raw oats, raw muesli, raw almonds, (ah, to be a raw food eater. so grand!) a large load of cinnamon, and a ripe yellow bananana.

Snack:

1 kickin' good apple & 1 kiwi.

Lunch:

almond buttah & jam day on whole wheat bread, baby carrots, the last of the grapes (sad face) and a cutie!!

Workout: 5K run/walk with sister around her neighborhood. The wind was crazy man! Then 20 mins weights/abs at home - where rain doesn't hurt when it hits your cheeks and sticks don't smack your shins. Ah joy.

Fuel:

raw almonds, raisins, 1 nanner, 1 cutie.

Dinner:

Tuna! 1 can tuna, dash o' mayo, much mustard, 3 celery sticks, fresh spinach-like mixed greens, 3 corn tortillas almost-burnt to perfection. So tasty, easy, fast, wonderful.

Night oats:

....'cause it was supposed to be apple/yogurt awesome-ness night, but we had church service so I'm savin Mr. Yogurt for tomorrow. This cup o' oats was almost exactly like breakfast: raw oats, muesli, 5 raw almonds, raisins, cinnamon & non-fat milkers.

Time to rest for an awesome [windy windy crazy windy] Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the tuna on the tortilla! It looks scrumptious!

    I couldn't find your e-mail addy, so just wanted to let you know that I have given you an award on my blog today

    http://brattypants.blogspot.com/2010/04/im-award-winner.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grapes are so so good. I am picking a load up this week! I can't even keep them in the house for more than 2 days before they're gone! Glad you had such a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete