April 4, 2010

Mami's Ham & Oatmeal Raisin Bars

First, a mighty thanks to the wonderful blogger who posted this delicious and easy oatmeal raisin bars recipe! Sadly, after much searching, I could not find that blogger. I swear it was Tina from carrotsncake.com - but I looked forever and couldn't find it! Ah well, they were tasty, and I thank all of you?

Ah...Sunday!
He is risen!


[Food Quickster!]
Breakfast:

raw oats, muesli, cinnamon, raw almonds, 1 banana, fat-free milk

Pre-church snack (last service: early snackage):

The very last, a very thick, homemade granola bar (de-licious!) & a cutiee!!

Dinner:

Honey baked ham, 1 slice french bread, huge load o' salads. (Mixed greens, red wine vinegar, olive oil, croutons, parmesan, bacon bits)~!!

Sister's homemade strawberry pizza dessert:

Edu & I shared this - tasted like sugary amazing strawberries with chocolate pieces on a big ol' cookie! It was so good, but I'm glad I only split a piece with the hubby, it was super filling (in a good good delicious way!) & I had to save room for a goodie waiting for me at home!

Nighttime treat:

Oatmeal Raisin bars!
  • 2 cups oats
  • bunch o' cinnamon
  • 2 egg whites
  • 1 cup raisins
  • 1 cup whole wheat flour? (I actually forgot the exact measurement... snap!)
  • 1 tbsp. brown sugah
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
Pretty much just mix all together and bake on 350 for 30 mins! Pretty basic, and so good!


Low-fat yogurt, 3 strawberries, a bum load of blueberries, raw oats. & me bar!!

Goodbye beautiful weekend, I hope I see another one just like you very, very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment