April 21, 2010

Love: Vegetarian Burritos 2

A quickie before hubby time on the couch watching the rest of Biggest Loser!

Breakfast:

blueberry oats, flaxseed meal, banana, raisins, almonds, cinnamon

Mid-mornin snack:

apple + orange

Lunch:

almond butter + jam sammich

mid-afternoon snack:

huge apple + homemade slice o 'bread

Dinner with an awesome friend!

Agua Verde - organic chips + homemade salsas

Vegetarian burrito bomb!



yams, spinach, rice, beans, love, salad with tomatoes, onion, cilantro + side o' guac.

green rice!

I love when friends share their rice! This stuff is heaven on earth!

& now, 20 chips later.... (that's why Edu + I decided to stop ordering chips, yo!)
I shall now skip my nighttime dessert.

Goodnight friends!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I'm the awesome friend! haha oh man you should've taken a picture of my food...probably not healthy but still so yummy! and I'm glad you ate the extra rice or it would've gone to waste and that would've been really sad. Love you!

    ReplyDelete