April 25, 2010

Molletes + Kill Bill

Just saw Kill Bill for the first time. Bloody enough for ya? Ah, Quentin Tarantino, you never cease to amaze, or force me to close my eyes.

Today was grand. The food was grand, being with my hubby was superb, I bought a grand set of Tupperware for my lunch (goodbye ziploc baggies!), we touched iPads for the first time, and I made a loaf of loving bread (recipe + bragging rights will be saved for tomorrow). I just wish Sunday night didn't mean Monday was to follow. Ah well.

Breakfast:

1/2 cup raw oats, 1/4 cup muesli, cinnamon, ground flaxseed, raisins, almonds, nanner

Excited for mollete day:


Dinner:

an awesome loaf o' bread


a decent list of ingredients (long, but wholesome)


a huge salad for good measure (baby spinach, red wine vinegar, olive oil, celery, parm)

Mollete toppings:

tomato mix: 2 tomatoes, 1/4 cup diced organic onion, 1 serrano chili, cilantro (fresh is best but ours had gone bad so I tossed in some dried cilantro)

Hollowed + toasted to perfection:

(hallowed so you can fill it + so it doesn't fill you. hah)


Heaven! Home-cooked pinto beans spread onto bread, add tomato mix, top with avocado. So delicious and filling and wonderous and amazing and perfect and wholesome and pure and gosh - good.

iPad:

I left my blog open and like 4 other blogs I enjoy - so all the world could see!

Tupperware Love:

more pics tomorrow! I hope they're as grand as I'm dreaming they'll be!


Dessert:

low-fat plain yogurt, frozen strawberries + blueberries, dash o' oats, muesli, raisins, 3 almonds, yum.

Ah. Monday. Nice to almost see you (sarcasm?)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog looks good on the iPad. I'd love to get one someday!

    Can't wait to see your tupperware. I get crazy excited about stuff like that, lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that tuperware kit is so cute! I should get one of those...

    ReplyDelete