Can I please show you dinner first? Thx!
- 3/4 cup cooked pinto beans (give or take!)
- handful cooked broccoli, cut into little pieces
- handful of cooked brown rice (yes, I did use a handful)
- 1 green onion, diced
- dash of dry garlic (hubby can't stand me if I eat the fresh stuff!)
- Place all ingredients in a bowl, mash with fork 'till "burger-like"
- Shape patty + place in pan w/dash of olive oil, cover + brown
- Then flip + brown some more (couple mins each side on med/med-high)
- Eat Eat Eat!
Ah, okay, I ate other stuff today, too. I had completely forgotten. My mouth is still watering from that burger.
not-so-fancy picture of me soy milk oats with blueberries, raisins, 1 banana, raw almonds
funny looky, but tasty carrots them were!
sammich: whole wheat bread, mustard, 1 slice turkey, red bell pepper, huge handful spinach (over do it, much?) and some cucumbas! Sides: delish. Eat them while looking at photo.
homemade no bake granola bar! (recipe)
Workout: 6 mi - 1:03:44 + 15 mins weights/abs ~ Dang you, hour, I feel like I will never beat you!! My hubby had me do something loco at the beautiful track today:
- 8 laps calm
- 1 lap sprint, 1 lap calm (x5)
- 5 laps cool down (jog)
- 23 laps total
too hard, man! My first 8 laps were definitely slow, like, slower than 10 min miles :( And when I started "sprinting" (running kinda fast, in my case) I felt great so I thought I'd be able to kick up my time. But nope, running a whole lap ad hardcore speed made the following "calm" lap really slow. That 5 times = not a great time. But it felt super nice so that's all that matters, right? I don't have to beat myself up for not breaking an hour, no? I'm normal. I'm normal. I will be fast a different day. Optimism?!
Hooray! Sun = Nicole suddenly has 8 million face freckles! I accept.
slice of my homemade applesauce bread (recipe!) + nanner with cinnamon
Dinner: well... you saw it.
It was so stinking fabulous! I'm going to make them for the rest of my life?
Adios! Biggest Loser, you better be sweet like always.