May 12, 2010

Asparagus Tortilla Pizzas

Today, I lived at work from 6:00am - 2:45pm. I lived in the kitchen from 3:10pm - 6:30pm. And now I live on the computer chair, and hope to only live here for the next 10 mins or so! Then I will attack the kitchen again, snuggle up with the hubby for Biggest Loser, and live in a bowl of yogurt. Ah, the joys of eating.

Breakfast:

I woke up craving me some serious raw oats + muesli. So I gave in, and added: ground flaxseed meal, 1 banana, cinnamon, raw almonds + raisins. So stinking good.

Snack:

hello yellow-ish apple and giant orange!

Funny:

Daycare veggies made a ziploc bag pillow!

Lunch:

almond buttah + organic strawberry jam sammich + the goods.

Snack:

love love love how good these are. For real. No bake homemade granola (recipeeee!)

Workout: syke! I chill out on Wednesdays. Love it much so.

Dinnah:

hooray! Except, I tried something new with the whole wheat tortilla crust, and cooked it in the oven for a few mins before adding the toppings. Mistake 'cause then the toppings didn't have a chance to cook well before the tortilla almost turned black. But this thing was so good! I made 2 and ate 'em to pieces!


Pizza is: 5 Minute Tomato Sauce (recipe) with 1 tomato. Handful of raw brocc, asparagus, and spinach. All up in my grill and all over that tortilla. I added some red pepper flakes, too - 'cause I'm in love with those fellas.

Hunger Strike:

I was trying to hold off for nighttime yogurt, but my stomach was growling like crazy wildfire after my 3 hours cooking (dinner for tomorrow, a cook off meal for Friday night, and lunches f or tomorrow) and cleaning me home, I was starved so I ate 1/2 a slice of my homemade applesauce bread (recipe recipe recipe) + a nanner

Nighttime:
I so am going to grab an apple, dice it up real good, throw it in a bowl with some low-fat plain yogurt, dust it with mondo cinnamon, mix it all up, add some almonds + raisins, maybe throw some raw oats on top, and fly away. & it's gonna look pretty much exactly like this:

oh gosh, the stomach started growling again. Eat enough? Ah, well, hooray for yogurt!

Happy almost Thursday almost Friday!

2 comments:

  1. that pizza looks good! I seriously need to make my own granola bars!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered pizza without cheese for the first time a few weeks ago and it was phenom! I thought I would miss the cheese like crazy but I actually didn't! I have been craving homemade pizza lately though! Love the idea of doing it on a tortilla.

    ReplyDelete