May 30, 2010

Happy Owner of a Food Processor

So, look what I was gifted with!

(source)

I thought Saturday was a great day, but Sunday was pretty stinkin' awesome as well. Loved every minute? Pretty much.
  1. Oats + muesli + cinnamon + flaxseed meal + banana + rice milk
  2. Church - Adoration
  3. Cafe Flora - Vegan Asparagus "egg" scramble w/salad
  4. Rest + Relaxation
  5. Best birthday gift I could ask for!
  6. Pizza
  7. Movie: Usual Suspects (go. watch. it.)
  8. Blog + writing out long "to do" list for Memorial Day - yay!
Oh, and the fabulous food processor from my lovely family? I want to make pestos for pizzas + salads + sandwiches, Larabars, carrot breads, veggie burgers, black bean brownies + like 8 million other things. I am so excited I can hardly stand it! Ignore my Memorial Day checklist + hang out in the kitchen all day? Sounds like a plan, Stan!


muesli muesli oats rice milk party in a bowl




tofu, you taste like eggs! silly tofu, let's be friends.




Love you mom + sistah


ma + pa = love


sisterhood!


dinner masterpiece


"Hi, I'm made with whole wheat homemade crust, organic tomato basil sauce, mozzarella cheese, green bell pepper, spinach, pineapple, asparagus, serrano chili + red pepper flakes"

Happy 3 day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures :) Looks like you had a great weekend!

    Enjoy your food processor - I can't wait to get one - so handy!

    ReplyDelete