oats, muesli, cinnamon, flaxseed meal, raisins, almonds, frozen berries, rice milk
organic apple (yummers) + steamed brocc w/italian seasoning (what kind of daycare kitchen doesn't have salt in their herbs/spices cabinet? I must've been blind. but the italian seasoning was divine on that broccoli!)
Sandwich insides: almond butter, cinnamon, raisins :)
syke! day off, yo. Rest days = Recovery days.
Pinto bean "burger" made with diced spinach, homecooked pintos, garlic, green onion + a little lime juice. Sides: homemade guac (huge red tomato, avocado, lime juice, salt, green onion, serrano chili) + sweet potato fries + mashed cauliflower with mucho paprika (hence it's orange hue!)
A little ugly, but a lot of fantastic flavors up in that patty!
1 magical date to take the kitchen mistakes away.
- As I made my veggie burger, I decided to make tomorrow's dinner: soup.
- I was starving, and the soup took up about an hour of my time (ish?)
- Veggie burger was not made until soup was set to go, so tummy was sad.
- I forgot to add a grain (brown rice, quinoa, noodles?) to the soup...
- I forgot to add salt to the soup...
- Veggie burger: wonderful, but soup: cooking too long
- Because I cooked the soup for 8 million hours... the garlic disintegrated
- Garlic clove: to be removed after soup is cooked - but no...
- Garlic clove: M.I.A.
- If hubby bites into garlic clove tomorrow, hubby will have nightmares
- We ran out of veggies for Friday. stank.
PS: Biggest Loser Finale was all everything I hoped + dreamed that it would be. And it was so worth staying up 'till 11pm to watch it! 6 hours of sleep? That's plenty! :)