May 4, 2010

Psalm 119:28

Mood: I feel like my energy tank is empty, I feel drained, like a zombie just working an 8 hour shift emotionless, going through a 90 minute sweat session (that truly feels like therapy - all I do is think and rethink my day, and find out how it could have been better), eating some fuel in blank face mode, cooking & preparing meals for the next day in silence, and then ending my night with a quick blog and a itty-bitty amount of hubby time...

My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.
-Psalm 119:28

Seriously, if it weren't for the Bible, and a fantastic daily devotional, my days would be a lot worse. Thank you, Lord!

Breakfast:

blueburry oats: soy milk, oats, brown sugar, h20, raisins, almonds, banana, blueberries

Homemade Granola Bars slicing + dicing:

Love this part of life!

Snack:


Oh! There's my energy. Yum.

Lunch:

Sammich: mustard, turkey, cucumbers, bell pepper, serrano chili (left me spinach in the casa... stank!) + its friends in little tuppers.

Snack:

Tastes + smells like heaven. Overload on cinnamon: best thing ever.

Workout: 5 mi - 50:49 elliptical + 20 mins abs/weights My legs are so strange feeling, I didn't even say hi to the treadmill. I was planning on running at the track, but it was raining like crazeee, then it got sunny the second I got to the gym. Boo!

Fuel:


Dinner:

Spinach salad (red wine vinegar, olive oil, parm) homemade croutons (fantabulous!), home cooked pinto beans, sweet potato.

Oats (eat your feelings!?):

soy oats with 2 strawberries.

Biggest Loser time with hubby, please fill my happy cup.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by feeling like a zombie. Some days I think I'm on autopilot and I don't even remember half of my day by the end of it.

    I've been trying to live a lot more in the "now" and enjoying every minute. I had noticed I "checked out" a lot of times because I was so focused on other aspects of my life...but my life it also right now!

    Girl, I'd love to fill your happy cup (sunshine, rainbows and unicorns? lmao). Hope you're having a better day today :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of homemade granola bars - I've never made them but have seen them all over. Did you follow a recipe?

    ReplyDelete