May 1, 2010

Saturday Run + Pizza

I love Saturdays. I love how long they are, how they're followed by Sundays, and how every other one of them is Pizza Day (!!!).

Pre-run Fuel:


Run: 10.25K - 1:05:08 @ Greenlake in Seattle. I was shooting for a faster time, but my legs were sore, my pink eye was irritating me, and the fact that I ran with glasses on my sweaty face, and they'd fall every 20 mins, is a good excuse for being a slow poke! That said, it was a great Saturday morning run.

Hubby picked me a wittle flower!

pink eye madness? My eyes look swollen, but the pink is going down, thankfully!

Sbux:

oats, h20, mixed nuts, mixed fruit (I skip out on the brown sugar since the dried fruit has added sugars. And seriously - oats are too good for sugar, man!).

Groceries:

Crazy large amount of fruits/veggies for the next 1.5-ish weeks!

Love Bob's Red Mill products. And normal potato + a sweet potato = :)

Fruit feast:

to hold the stomach over 'till dinner!

Dinner:

salad: spinach, red wine vinegar, olive oil, parm, homemade croutons!

yellow-looking pizza! Whole wheat crust, tomato basil sauce, mozzarella, ground turkey breast seasoned with italian seasoning, pineapple, green bell, serrano chili, spinach, red pepper flakes. Gosh, so good! I had this + 1 small piece.

Dessert:
handfuls of raw Muesli @ like 930pm, 'cause I can.

and... sleep.

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog!!

    I love the pic's and your overload of fruit and veg looks a lot like my house. The only difference is ours would be gone in like 4 days! I don't know how, but 2 of us go through heaps of produce!

    XXOO

    ReplyDelete