June 28, 2010

10K in 70 Degrees

Today was fantastic.
Today I ran on the track
for the first time in weeks.
Today I ran 10k (6.2miles)
Today I felt fabulous.
God is amazing.

Bfast:

Overnight oats: oats, rice milk, h20, chia chia chia seeds, vanilla, raisins, cinnamon + almonds



topped with 1 banana, frozen blueberries + Kashi's 7 Whole Grain Nuggets

Snack:

thas how we do, all organic + such.

Luncha:

almond butter, cinnamon, raisin sammich on Mack's Flax bread with fruits + veggies galore.

Workout: 10K - 58:58 high school track + abs/arms
  • 90 seconds plank
  • 12 push ups
  • 20 reps of 4 different ab crunches
  • 2 sets 10 (20 total each side) raised side plank, hand turning inwards
  • 12 "concluding" push ups
felt fantastic! Even with the heat!
I'm back to running!!


Gift:

runners get to eat homemade granola bars :)
*recipe here*

Dinner:

Salmon baked in oven at 400* wrapped in foil with 1 tomato on top, and muchos herbs. Side of broccoli and quinoa were the salmon's buddies.


This was crazy satisfying and I loved all the colors + how it was so stinkin' balanced. I felt grand inside.

Dessert:

Overnight oats in a mug :)
'cause I love 'em like crazy.

Off to dream about the soup I made earlier...
tomorrow's going to be fancy good!

No comments:

Post a Comment