June 29, 2010

Chicken + Rice Soup = Friendly

I had a crazy good day in the food and exercise world. Work was nice, as was second work and hanging out with the love of my liiifeee Edu! 5 stars for this fine Tuesday!

Breakfast Oats:

  • 1/2 cup oats
  • 1 cup rice milk
  • cinnamon
  • vanilla
  • cocoa powder
  • chia seeds
  • almonds
  • raisins
  • [all soaked overnight]
  • topped with muesli + frozen blueberries + banana
Snack:

oh, hi apple :)

Lunch:


  • Handful of baby spinach
  • 1 Spinach pancake
  • Green Bell Pepper
  • Cucumbers
  • Baby carrots
  • grapes
  • Gigantic orange = love.
  • Mack's Flax bread.
Munch:

Happy mini Lara in my tummy.

Workout: 5 miles - 48:16 elliptical had to be speedy in order to run home, shower, eat, and run back to the apartment's office to my second job. T'was a good day in the gym.

Bananas are for elliptical-ers!

Dinner:
Chicken + Rice Soup

all of these... in a pot with chicken

and brown rice.

Look what it turns into:

Oh, yeah, heaven.







Dessert:

  • 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
  • handful frozen blueberries
  • almonds
  • cinnamon
  • muesli
  • kashi's 7 Whole Grain Nuggets
  • rainbows?
I need to stop making so many bullet lists.
But they're so fun!

Goodnight family (ie: only people who read this)
10 points to mami, papa, uncle + aunt (hola!)

*

3 comments:

  1. Good night Sweetie.
    Love,
    Uncle Steve and Aunt Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bullet lists!! I do them on my blog a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha agreed! I LOVE BULLET LISTS!! wow what a GREAT dinner girl!

    ReplyDelete