June 30, 2010

Green Smoothie LOVE

Rest days are great 'cause my day feels so long and wonderous and care free! Not that I dread glorious workout days, I just like knowing my body goes into full recovery mode on the rest days. Feels good, man. 'Specially when the end of the day includes an incredible green monster smoothie in a flower-covered cup. :)

Breakfast:

Snack:

This organic apple had a soft spot. Grossed me out to high extremes biting into a brown mush!

Art Class @ Daycare:


Bottom right: a finger, and a ring. Strange?



Apparently mainly kids think making volcanoes is top-notch awesome. I made an eye, and my favorite clay-creation was a 9 year old's piece of art: a face. So clever!

Lunch:

Almond butter sammie with cinnamon, raisins, on Mack's Flax bread, and a gross cucumber that died in the tupperware overnight, with a big ol' orange + carrots + grapes.

Snack:

One raw, no-bake granola bar, please! Thanks Averie for the recipe!

Dinner:

Leftover awesome brown rice + chicken soup with lightly steamed broccoli


Beautiful in my tummy!

Dessert #1:

mini!


Mack's Flax bread (last... slice....) with almond butter + cinnamon

Dessert #2:

  • 2 handfuls organic SPIINAAACHH
  • 1 cup rice milk
  • 1 frozen banana
  • handful frozen blueberries
  • vanilla


oh. my. gosh.


raw oats + kashi's 7 Whole Grain Nuggets
That's crazy.
That was fantastic.
I am so happily full right now.
Make me more?
Sell them on the streets?

:)

The most beautiful:

As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,

so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Isaiah 55:10-11

Just became one of my favorite verses ever.
God's Word is Amazing!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha kids always crack me up :) Gotta wonder whats going on in those little heads. Great dinner. I love rice in soup. Averie's bars are so awesome! Hope you're having a good day

    ReplyDelete