June 26, 2010

Rock N Roll Seattle Half Marathon

Okay, my husband is insanely fast.
Today was the greatest.


Eduardo Carrillo #1279
Age: 29 Gender: M
HALF MARARTHON
Chip Time 1:27:43 (his goal was under 1:28:00!)
Overall Place 98 / 17593
Gender Place 72 / 5033
Division Place 7 / 708
Pace 6:42
5 Km 20:31 10 Km 41:10 9 Mile 1:00:00


4:45am

Him: almond butter + agave
Me: almond butter + cinnamon


Pre-packed goods for pre/post race:


On the roooadd:

Road closures are so exciting!


Traffic: not so exciting






first place half marathon (official time: 1:04:55)
talented Australian!


2nd place woman! 1:12:50
Also a talented Australian...!

Gooo Kenyans Gooo!

Top 4 Marathoners


hubby hubby!




Aww! Then I bolted it to the finish line to wait for my lovely running husband :)




love you mamita!


love you papa!

Finish:





Best sight ever.









half marathoners - there were over 17,000 of them!




Do you see him? Insane! First place on its way...


2nd


2:18:19

Medal:

He handed it to me after finishing. Sweet thang.

Then I fed the tired hubby:

grocery shopping was a colorful success!

Breakfast:

2 eggs with cut up greens, bell pepper, serrano chili + the goods

Pizza:

Turkey dogs for the half marathoner + tempeh for me :)


He loves this cheese on his pizza!










mine.


tempeh.


He gave me one of his. Laughing Cow Cheese on pizza: awkward. But I ate it, of course!

Time to rest.
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment