July 20, 2010

Blend Greens with Ice

Mmm.... Green Smoothies,


I would eat one every single day if I could...


Sometimes I let them hang out with homemade bread..


they're my favorite.


It usually beats making my own salad dressing

(although almonds, raisins, red wine vin and olive oil are a crazy delicious combo).

& now that ice joins them in the blender... they're golden. Gosh. I just had to dedicate this post to those guys. One just landed inside of me + I'm feeling pretty stinking good after a hot and sweaty 6.2 miles at the track, which usually kill meh all ovah. Oh, food..

Overnight Oats + Homemade Granola

frozen blueberries + bananana

Snack

nectarine + giant apple that looks like 2

School Kids Art:

I told them I ate an airhead, so my head was big.
This was my favorite project evah.

Lunch:

almond butter sammie with cinnamon + chia seeds (insane, right?!)

Happy:

orange.

Workout: 10K (6.2mi) - 1:00:00 approx genius me forgot the watch and the iPod... + 10 min abs right on the grass. Shoot! Looking up at the clouds after a hard run: amaaaazingly relaxing. High school tracks are repetitive + challenging. But that's why we all love 'em, right?

What's Wrong With This?

Fattest banana I've ever held in my own two hands.

?!

I'm pretty sure they were 2 bananas CONNECTED inside that there peel.

Green:

  • Nanner (2 mating?)
  • 1/2 cup rice milk
  • 1.5 handfuls spinach
  • 2 frozen strawberries
  • 3 ice cubes
  • 1/5 cup muesli (last of the bag)
  • vanilla
Quinoa Stir Fry with Tempeh:

cooked quinoa


raw veggies


:)


browned


veggies + red wine vin + rice vin + salt + peppah + red pepper flakes + magic


add quinoa


consume 1/2, leave some for hubby.


(next day: add freshly steamed asparagus + more broccoli!)

Oh MAN!

  • low fat plain yogurt
  • cinnamon
  • cocoa powder
  • half apple
  • slice o' chia seed bread
  • dash o' muesli

It killed me. It was chocolate packed and delightful. Glorious!

The next few weeks might have short + sweet posts since I'm dedicatin' me precious time to art. But I love blogging too much to let it go, so I'll probably still appear daily. I'm an alien!

Andd... make art.

1 comment:

  1. Lol omigosh, how cute are you for drawing a smiley face on your orange? Too cute! And that chubby banana made me laugh; it definitely looks like twins.

    And don't hate me for saying this, kay? But... I'm not a fan of green smoothies =O I know they're good, and good for you, but I just have some baaaaad memories that I can't get past, so I keep my smoothies fruity and colorful, and chew my greens in salads instead :)

    Good luck with the art, m'dear, but don't abandon us!

    ReplyDelete