July 10, 2010

Onion Breath

Quick post 'cause I have a nasty head ache that has been trying to ruin my Saturday since the moment I woke up. Sad news, man! But, even with the migraine at 750am, I still was so ready for some toast topped with almond butter, a nanner and some chia seeds!


Also on top: cinnamon + raisins :)


Sometimes food is so beautiful it deserves 2 snapshots?

Ready for running!

Hubby so beautiful!

Beautiful RUN: 10.25K - 1:00:30 + mad dog push ups + abs at our favorite lake evah. Green Lake, never leave us, please. It was super hot so I wasn't bummed out about my slower time (I think my 10.25K PR is around 57mins) and I enjoyed the beauty of it all with every sweaty step :)

*GUESS WHAT?! After the run, Eduardo asked me how my migraine was doin' ...and I was amazed that it was 100% GONE! Thank you Jesus! Exercise: miracle.


Sky so beautiful!


Post-run snacks so beautiful! (2 orange, 1 peach, 1 plum, 1/2 pear, 2 homemade granola bars, 1 banana + 1 slice bread that we ended up not eating.

Bfast:

Eggs + chili pepper + spinach + green bell + avocado + tomato

Happy bday PAPA dinner!

Grilled chicken breast with bell pepper + suga snap peas + onion + salad + colorfulness!

Dessert:

Frozen strawberries.blueberries.banana.yogurt.agave.ice!

And... returning headache be gone!
Same with you, onion breathe. Go away..!

2 comments:

  1. Cooked peppers and onions? So so good ! Worth the onion breath for sure. Glad you guys had a great run. I hope the headache stays away and that you got in some fun baking

    ReplyDelete
  2. • For cooking and baking, it is so easy to sneak the healthiest whole food on earth into my kids food by adding Running Food Chia Flour. Apparently the Aztecs dicovered chia and they called it "Running Food". Running Food Chia Flour is the best product I have ever used. They are an awesome company and I recommend them highly. Their staff is super smart and they treat you like gold.
    They also have:
    Running Food Energy Bars
    Running Food Liquid Gold- Chia Oil Softgels
    Running Food Granola
    Running Food Cereal
    Running Food Pancake Mix
    Running Food Blueberry Muffin Mix.

    Check out the testimonials on their site - incredible!

    www.runningfood.com

    ReplyDelete