July 1, 2010

Rainy 6 Miles

Everyone should go for a run in the rain at least once in their life.
Running is amazing, I can't even explain how it makes me feel!

Breakfast:

Overnight oats!
  • 3/4 cup oats
  • 1 cup rice milk
  • Chia seeds
  • Cinnamon
  • Raisins
  • Almonds
  • Banana
  • Frozen blueberries
Snack:

friends.

Lunch:

Mondo sandwich!
  • Tempeh (soy based protein!)
  • Spinach
  • 1/2 Avocado
  • Green Bell Pepper
  • Serrano chili :)
Snack:

Baby sized Lara

Workout:
Before:

"Should I run in the rain for a full 6.2 miles?"
"I'm nervous, I'm scared, I might drown?"

After:

I'm Superwoman! It rained for a whole 57 minutes!

YES! 10K - 57:54 + 15 mins weights/abs

Fuel:

Hi banana, almond butter, cinnamon, raisins + almonds!

Dinner:

Oh how I am thankful for bloggies like Beth's for teachin' me to bake a sweet potato and top it with some beans (homecooked pintos) + broccoli is lovely.

Dessert:

Woah. Turned into ice cream this time!
  • 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
  • handful frozen blueberries
  • 4 ice cubes
  • dash of unsweetened cocoa powder
  • topped with raw oats + almonds + raisins


Oh happy day.
3 day weekend soon!
&
I passed the written test for becoming a
Certified Medical Interpreter!

Only 1 more test to go, ahh!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing your exam!! And thanks for the shout out! I am soooooo excited for the long weekend - - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl CONGRATS on passing the exam!! how old were you when u got married if you dont mind me asking? HAPPY 4th!!!

    ReplyDelete