August 31, 2010

Massaged Kale on Rye Bread

Hubby away on business trip, time to go into sleep-early-bake-and-cook-forever mode. 8:30? You look like bedtime. PS: I finally got my recipe page up! That's what I've been working on for the past almost 2 hours, so I'm kind of in the mood to exit computer land. I'm so glad it's up, though. I've been wanting to create it for a very long time. Happy days :)

Mornin'

rice milk overnight oats with chias, half a banana, almond butter, homemade granola, blueberries

Snackage:

fruity.

Lunch:

tupperware lunch (hello massaged kale!) + 2 slices rye breads.


good idea. no, really good idea.

Workout: 6mi elliptical - 57:23 + weights
Felt so good! The weights were killer after the 6 miles, but I seriously wanted to fly after I left that gym, endorphins much?
  • Chest Supported Row [30lbs] 3x12
  • Leg Extension [20lbs] 3x12
  • Triceps Extension [20lbs] 3x12
  • Leg Curl [20lbs] 3x10
  • Biceps Curl [30lbs] 3x12
  • Butterfly [30lbs] 3x10
  • Lat Pull [30lbs] 3x12
The After Math:


Dinner:

okay, I have no words, it was insanely unforgettable.


Something about adding too much paprika to a garbanzo/oat/pinto bean pattie that just makes my taste buds go wild. Paprika is now my new bff, is that okay?

I just ate 2 huge spoonfuls of yogurt, mixed with cinnamon, muesli, raisins, almonds, frozen blueberries, and flaxseed meal. Lovely dessert. Now? Lovely bedtime.

3 comments:

  1. 8:30 sounds reasonable enough to me! haha. i love going to bed really early some nights - waking up, you just feel SO refreshed.
    and yay for the recipe page! will make my life easier, since i've seen so many i say "yes, must make." to on your blog!
    i've always wanted to try really gooood paprika. is it smoked, or something? as it is - we only have the kind that doesn't taste much, but is used fmostly for color, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been looking through your recipes. I am lost among the deliciousness. I think I may have to try them all. So so so glad you finally have a recipes page!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the recipe page!! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete