August 29, 2010

Veggie Lettuce Wraps

Goodness gracious. I woke up needing a bowl of this:

1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup rice milk, frozen banana, strawberries, blueberries, 1 cup oats: all blended to perfection (with ice!) and topped with the good stuff.



Beets:

most beautiful sight my eyes ever did see!


orange, unsalted peanuts.

Sammich:

homemade rye breads, avocado, tomato, mustard, green onion, zucchini, red bell + serrano chili (burn my face off 'cause of it's spicy-ness, much?)



PF CHANGS:

tofu lettuce wraps, if you will. With a side of brown rice, since this dish was an appetizer sized fella. Shoot, just 5 dollars? I'll eat this every day man! Very flavorful tofu, coulda sworn they accidentally gave me chicken er somethin. Ice burg lettuce tasted like water, but had a good crunch to it. Brown rice: super soft, fluffy, delightful. Definitely making these at home from now on! So easy + gorgeous in my mouth.

"I'm 21 yrz old"

If only birthday brothers knew how to smile for their birthday photo.
Shucks, love that kid more than words can express!

Dessert:

yogurt, frozen berries, frozen nectarine (thank you, awful fridge that freezes all of our fruit...) topped with loads of rolled oats, almonds, raisins, but that's kind of obvious, isn't it?

Oh snap, 'tis later than I had hoped to go to bed at!
Happy almost Monday ~ 2 more weeks 'till I start my new job!

Whoever does not love
does not know God,
because God is love.

1 John 4:8

2 comments:

  1. I love those lettuce wraps from PF Changs! I also loooove the way you top your smoothies - I want you to make me one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trying to start liking beets... they're so pretty! But no luck so far :(

    ReplyDelete