September 3, 2010

Fuel From Waffle Squares

Tonight, such a relaxing evening on the couch with the hubby + the little IKEA lights on. I could so easily fall asleep at this very moment, all I would need is to close my eyes for a few mini-seconds, and I'd be out. Just like that. I guess I find the answer to: "why am I so sleepy?" when I evaluate my oh-so-busy Friday:

5:40am wake
6:00am gym
730am home
815am work
500pm home
520pm dinner
550pm church
630pm babysit
910pm home
...and blog.

nevah-ending!


Workout: 5 miles elliptical - 47:48
Weights: 3 sets 12 reps each move:
  • Chest Supported Row [30lbs]
  • Triceps [20lbs]
  • Leg Extensions [20lbs]
  • Leg Curl [10lbs]
  • Bicep Curl [30lbs]
  • Biceps Press Down [30lbs]
  • Standing Calf [20lbs]
Carrot-Oat Wafflez
[carrot-oat raw cake fail in triangle form, chia seeds, wheat germ, flaxseed, yogurt, rice milk, cinnamon, vanilla, whole wheat flour, more oats, more lovin...actually that's it :) and they was needin' some better measuring on the ingredients, but I'll get better at that sooner or later!]

Oh man! I have yet to have a great AM workout, my body is so used to working out at 3pm. But I was happy I pushed myself this morning, and hoping I'd find indescribable fuel in this wittle waffles. These were so tasty, even though they were so broken:

they stuck to the machine, so I tried leavin' 'em for a few extra mins, but it made it a tad worse. I lost about 20 minutes o' time in the morning 'cause of these waffles! But oh my goodness they were heavenly! If only they didn't make me almost late for work. If only. I'll perfect them soon!

Fruits:

the classics.

Afternoon Slices:

Cinnamon Raisin bread, made in my own wee-kitchen.

Lunchin'

My last smoked-paprika pattie from the freezer with some avocado, half a sweet potato (baked) and the greeeeens that give me strength n happiness.

Dinner Craze!

Almost zero veggies left in my fridge. Sad days.
So, what did I do? I pulled an emergency pinto bean/oat pattie from the freezer, threw some cooked brown rice in a pan with olive oil, ripped up 1 huge kale leaf, and topped the rice mix with some frozen corn. Bean/Oat burger: tomato, mustard, homemade salsa. Burnt my tongue off, but in a delightful spicy way. PS: cooked kale is INCREDIBLY good and has become my favorite wittle green EVER. Syke, I love bok choy.

Dates!

The date: the most natural sweetener known to man! I love me some dates from Costco. I should plant a date tree. Oh, wha's in the bowl? Yogurt, pear, cinnamon, crunchy oat cereal, homemade granola, frozen blueberries, almonds, insanity.

Speaking of insanity, someone gift me the DVD?
Or this guy, I'd be a fan of owning that one.

Or, ya know, I could just keep using my magazine cut outs, and try to attempt mastering some of those basic exercise moves before I move onto something insane. Good idea, brain!

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment