September 27, 2010

Peace and Soba Noodles

Such a simple and lovely little day.

cardio: 5 miles elliptical in 51 mins + 20 push ups

(1)

overnight rice milk oats, covered in wheat germ and frozen blueberries.


almond butter, cinnamon, banana, chia seeds, you know the deal..

(2)

the most gigantic banana I've ever taken a picture of

abs: 10 minutes of plank, crunches, reverse crunches, scissor kicks, leg holding, and every other move that makes your abdominal muscles scream a tad.

(3)

soba buckwheat noodles, tofu, green onion, spicy homemade vinaigrette.

(4)

broccoli, sweet potato.

and then:
(5)
  • warm, freshly cooked garbanzos, cooked in homemade veggie broth
  • a slice of homemade bread with almost the last of the apple butter
  • a few roasted unsalted almonds
  • and... a few more apple butter tastings, just so I could clean the jar.
It was a good evening. I vote for more peaceful days like this one.

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. "
Philippians 4:7

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm some yummy eats my friend! Where do you find those Soba noodles? I have been trying to find them. Maybe I need to hit up Trader Joes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so healthy and delicious. I love the fact that all the ingredients are ones I always have on hand. This will definitely go into my rotation as well. I don't know why but for some reason, this sounds really good to me to eat for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete