September 29, 2010

Sweet Potato Cakes

Concert tonight!
Arcade Fire, you're pretty rad.

workout: 4 miles elliptical - 40:02

Pumpkin Pie Pancakes!

insanity at 6:45am. A delicious insanity.
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/4 cup wheat germ, flaxseed, chia seed combo
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
  • cinnamon, nutmeg
  • a few splashes of rice milk
  • banana, blueberry, almond butter topping!

Almond butter/chia seed sandwich: you never fail.

Dinnah!

I made me some sweet potato n' corn cakes with roasted cauliflower and homecooked pinto beans with serrano chili.


little beauties, I tell you. Just mash a baked sweet potato, add loads of cinnamon, and the veg. of your choice. brown on non-stick pan 'till they look golden and delightful!

Time to get my music on.


1 comment:

  1. HEY beautiful!!
    WOW what an amazing recipe!! I hope you and your boo have an awesome weekend. I so wish we could hang out!! Gah, I feel like we have so much in common! true story..we really do. love you!

    ReplyDelete