October 13, 2010

3 Photos

..of a day's delightful eats.

workout: 10 mins INSANITY leg moves!

pumpkin oat pancakes

  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/2 cup rice milk
  • 1/2 cup pumpkin pureeee
  • cinnamon, nutmeg, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, wheat germ!
8:00-5:00

I think I need to up the veg in my life. 4-5 fruits a day? More veggies, please!

sweet potato surprise

oh, look, some vegetables. sweet potato, pinto beans (hidden, wittle protein packed fellas) with garbanzos, quinoa, kale, purple potato.

Love me some Dr.Oz + maybe mo' rice cakes!

aaand... Lamentations has become my favorite book of the bible thus far. Okay, okay, they're all amazing and beautiful. But I've never felt so wrapped up in a book in the Old Testament 'till Lamentations. So powerful.

The LORD is good to those
who wait for Him,
to the soul who seeks Him.
It is good that one should
hope and wait quietly
for the salvation of the LORD.
Lamentations 3:25-26

No comments:

Post a Comment