November 22, 2010

Feels Like 13

13 degrees, that is.


for reals?!


steel cut.


insanity.


veg + black grapes.


gigantic tempeh avocado bell pepper sandwich + friends.

and then noon rolled around...








Look what God made! I was in awe, speechless. I loved how they look exactly like the snowflakes we all doodle on our homework in the winter time. How is it possible that each one is different? We have such a wonderful Creator! Praise Jesus for His beauty!
















RIP: mini-snowman
11/22/2010 - 11/22/2010
from 1pm to 1:12pm, you will be missed.


wheat berries, kale chips, home-cooked black beans, butternut squash fries


dark patio = patio of love, ice, and snow.

ps: BLIZZARD OUTSIDE!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the new header :) I cant believe how GORGEOUS those snow flakes are!! I have never been in the snow (when its falling) but I can only imagine how beautiful it is. I mean how much closer to God can you get than actually SEEING His beauty fall from the skies??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow adorable header!! Also, I'm totally jealous of your snow!

    ReplyDelete