November 29, 2010

Liquid Aminos

This is going to be a faaaast one! This girl is kind of in love with a good night's rest.

workout: 5 miles elliptical - 47:21
+ 10 mins abs


steel cut oats with rice milk + cinnamon
wheat germ, blueberries, banana, pom, almond butter


more food than I could consume, so I saved the orange for tomorrow :)


the most beautiful sight at 12:00pm


a new friend (read read read!)


the party


garbanzos rained atop


tofu is delicious


more steel cut oats, berries from the microwave, raw sunflower seeds

aaaand sleep! but first, some inspiration:

Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind. Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.
Philippians 2:1-4

2 comments:

  1. I've seen that liquid amino stuff but i've never tried it!!! I'll definitely have to check it out.

    I have to ask, did you keep your bread in the container with the salad? Did it get soggy? (I'm always trying to cut down on the number of stuff I take to work!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the liquid aminos before and it was WAY too salty. Maybe I used too much? All I know is I added it to a burrito and I ended up throwing it out. It totally ruined the vegies.

    ReplyDelete