November 10, 2010

New York Eats

Friday
10pm-3am flight to NYC for marathon
6am check in to hotel
homemade cookies for all
breakfast, snacks, pasta place

















Saturday
Marathon location, memorizing maps
my first raw fish experience


















Sunday
marathon morning, snacks all day
sandwiches post-race
48oz steak for the men + pasta for me!













:)

oh, and before/after all of that...

thursday
operation: eat fridge










monday
last hotel bfast, pizzas for 2 men + a gal in 50 mins










tuesday
back to work and 5am workouts :)















!!!!!

wednesday
reunited with kitchen + homemade sushi love



















2 cups acorn squash (baked, mashed) 2 cups oats, 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1/3 cup almond butter + raw honey, cinnamon + vanilla + dash of salt + 375* oven 'till browned bottoms (15-17 minutes) deliciousness, to an extreme.

The marathon post will appear shortly!!

Life is busy when home, in a good way.

3 comments:

  1. This recipe and eating items are really awesome.Cause I specially like to have the different taste and the preference every week or so.This will help me a lot in my surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There you are!! I was getting worried!! Glad you guys are home and it looks like you had a good time. Lots of yummy food!! I have never had acorn squash...it looks really good though! LOVE that you made cookies out of them!! I must try these!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I can't believe you just had sushi for the first time!!! It's one of my STAPLE foods and I love it!

    ReplyDelete