December 3, 2010

Baked Chinese Eggplant Bits

I love bedtime so this is going to be a quickie!

workout: 5miles elliptical - 47:21 + 15 mins all abs
and it felt more than beautiful

brown monster:

purple chard blended with fruit, dates, cocoa powder, vanilla, oats

toppings

wheat germ, chia seeds, raw sunflower seeds, raisins, almonds

a day's snacks:

plus 1 homemade granola bar

lovely lunch

2 open-faced homemade veggie patties (pinto beans, oats, spinach, veggies) with cucumber, tomato, zucchini, avocado + salsa


they were delicious bites of joy.

Dinner

chinese eggplant, thank you for making me fall back in love with eggplant. I had been very turned off by the vegetable, and now I'm in wuv. I cut the purple eggplant into bits, sprayed foil with oil, sprinkled the eggplant atop with salt + italian seasoning and baked at 375* for about 15 minutes, flipping once. with spaghetti and garbanzos and green and red vegetables all up in the pasta zone.

I'm dreaming of a whiiiiiite Christmaaaaas...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have like the healthiest diet ever!!

    ReplyDelete