December 2, 2010

Blessings and Eats

Another beautiful day full of blessings from God (family, friends, a job, an apartment, tasty foods in the kitchen, health, Jesus' love). First: a quick 30 mins on elliptical at level nine for the first time ever! It was hard to push through it since I've always been a level 8 kind of gal, but I was able to hit 3.2 miles and felt so strong. It's what happens when you have only a half hour in the gym on a Thursday morning: make those minutes count! Fast and efficient? I vote yes.

Then I ate the most delightful Green Monster with purple kale, rice milk, frozen fruit and rolled oats.

delicious and filling and creamy goodness.

Today's packed lunch was looking so much more promising than my fishy tempeh from yesterday! Homemade veggie burger, veggies, homemade granola bar + a-hint-of-sweet-cinnamon bread.


It was so mouth watering! Too bad I forgot to enjoy it thouroughly and inhaled the meal in about 25 seconds. Shame!

and laaaater I got a ride home from work with my papa, and we talked about Jesus and family and the church's Christmas program.

then once a week chicken dinner time fell upon me, and I hesistated, added veggies, and consume properly.

asparagus lightly cooked beside chicken for about 7 mins, with rice pasta seasoned with a dash o' garlic, onion, and italian seasonings.

next? clean entire home since we're going to be busy tomorrow night, I cooked, cooked some mo, watch Dr. Oz, cook more, prep tomorrow's lunch, reading Colossians 1 with my love bug hubby Eduuu, and then dessert with Biggest Loser!

they're destined to be combined: half a banana, half cup frozen blueberries, rolled oats, cinnamon, rice milk. let berries freeze in milk till the milk turns icy and show-like, mix all ingredients and indulge.

For God was pleased to have all His fullness
dwell in Him (Jesus),
and through Him to
reconcile to himself all things, whether things
on earth or things in heaven, by making peace
through His blood, shed on the cross.

Colossians 1:19 + 20

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!! I love frozen blueberries! I like to put them in my yogurt, and let it freeze the yogurt, just like you do with milk!! :)

    Isn't it funny how sometimes you get the best workout when you have the least amount of time? It's motivation to work harder, faster!

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete