December 25, 2010

Our Savior is Born!

I love my Savior.
I love my family.
I love this weekend.

I love loud, red shirts:



And how we all had the same idea:


I love my mamita:


I love my Aunt + Uncle:


I love my gma's sister + sister-in-law:


I love the Christmas day treadmill:


I love reading:


I love squash, fruit, oat smoothies:


I love oh Christmas tree:


I love smiles from my mumsy:


I love Vegan:


I love my dad's Kindle JOY:


I love my brother's CD ears:


I love my adorable husband:


I love my brother + his girl:


I love ladybug attacks in the living room (that was #5):


I love apple, pom, spinach greens:


I love my mami's lasanga:


I love a good Costco ham:


I love kitty peace:


I love Toy Story 3:


I love new friends:


I love entertainment + good reads:


I love a rice milk/fruit blend with date brownies:


I love my Lord + God
and the fact that He
sent His only Son to
come to this earth to save
us from our sins!

For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome Christmas! Love the pic of you and your hubby - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww - such lovely pics, girl!
    I can see you guys had an amazing Christmas ;D
    Hope you're having a great December 26th, too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete