December 22, 2010

Sing Praise & Eat Much

Today was more than beautiful, it was impacting and moving (and that's just the drive home at 6pm). God has opened by eyes to so much in these past few hours, and all I want to do is give Him praise tonight. It's a shame that bedtime exists in moments like these, I just want to stay up foreeever!

Be joyful because you have hope.
Be patient when trouble comes,
and pray at all times.

Romans 12:12




Blessed are those who hunger and thirst
for righteousness, for they will be filled.

Matthew 5:6




Every morning He wakes me.
He teaches me to listen like a student.
The Lord God helps me learn...

Isaiah 50:4-5


homemade tortilla with peas/tomatoes/yam/sweet potato



He gives strength to the weary,
and to him who lacks might
He increases power.

Isaiah 40:29





date brownies soon to appear

Sing praises to the Lord,
for He has done gloriously;
let this be made known in all the earth.
Isaiah 12:5

1 comment: