January 7, 2011

Day Eight: Mexican Froyo + Tarantulas

Okay, I slacked a little on the Mexico updates.

MEXICAN FROYO!

Ah, how we enjoyed Mexican frozen yogurt with granola + peanuts ~ it was delicious and light and creamy and rich and kids sized and perfect!

CASTLES!

We danced in a castle in Chapultepec and read about Mexican history.

SPIDERS!

And we (I) screamed atop my lungs as my rad cousin, Karen, showed us her pet tarantula, as it crawled on her tummy and on her arms. Freak out!



I love it here and never want to leave.
I love it here and never want to go.
I love it here and never want to say adios...

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the pic of you and the hubby. You guys are way adorable together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I think I'd SCREAM if that tarantula came near me!! Cute pics :)

    ReplyDelete