January 2, 2011

Day Four: Mexican Family + Fishies

I love this family

(hubby, mami, brother love)

I love this land and the
Creator who formed it


I loved this fish


(even though it was fried in boat loads of vegetable oil + covered in garlic salt, I consumed more than half of that baby. Oh but how I need a green monster cleanse, and pronto!)

But alas, I do miss the blog world a tad.
But one must fully enjoy this once-a-year trip to its fullest!
Bring it on, Monday's insane hike + mami's pozole!

I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the LORD,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1+2

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I love the picture :) It sounds like you are having an awesome time. New Years, we lasted til 11:00 ha ha. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute picture :) Looks like you are having a great time! Cant wait to see pics of the hike, I bet it is gorgeous there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hubby and his bro look SO similar!! Sounds like you're havin a blast! Happy New Year Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, and best wishes for 2011! Can't wait to see what good eats this year will bring for your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww - they look so cute together!
    I can tell you're really having a BLAST at Mexico :)
    Happy 2011, Nicole!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww cute picture! Looks like a good start to the new year :)

    ReplyDelete