January 13, 2011

Mexican Workouts!

12/30: 3 hr walk in 70* heat
12/31: 5K - 37:00 + 20 mins strength training

01/01: rest
01/02: 4K - 28:00 + 20 mins strength training

01/03: 10K - 2hr 30min jog/walk up El Cerro!

01/04: 4 hr walk through Chapultepec

01/05: 6K - 35:00 + 20 mins strength training

01/06: 2hr 30min walk through Zocalo!

01/07: 13K - 3hrs jog/walk up El Cerro!

01/08: rest - goodbyes airplane day

I love me a good sweat
and sharing a fabulous week of exercise with beautiful family. I miss Mexico, and I still feel jet lagged and awkward in my own home/life/reality/world. Coming back from vacation is insane! My eats have been repetitive, my 5:00am workouts have been hard to push through feeling strong, and I seem like a grumpy face all week. I need Jesus, His Word, His Guidance, His Light right now. It's all that matters :)

God bless, familia & amigos!

The Lord your God is in your midst,
a Mighty One who will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness;
He will quiet you by His love;
He will exult over you with loud singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

3 comments:

  1. Thats so awesome that you all were active together!! Gosh I wish my family were like that lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could get my family to exercise with me!!!! Actually, my brother DID go to the gym with me, for the first time ever today! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed you were so great about working out while on vacation! It's so nice that your family will go with you.. makes it easier to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete