February 13, 2011

Double Pizza Weekend

Happy Sunday! Well, hope it was a happy Sunday for everyone. Mine was rad, but mostly sad, because I wanted it to last longer. You know when you have a to-do list, and it's long, but it really isn't a "get this stuff done" type of list that you dread starting, it's more of a "I really want to do these things" to-do list? Well, I have a really long one of those types of lists (the second one, the better one I s'pose). And I don't have enough time in this life to get everything done. Or so it seems, and it's sort of driving me crazy, to the point of extinction. Ah, for it to be Sunday morning all over again...



  • 1 cup rice milk
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 5 small frozen strawberries
  • 2 1/2 cups kale
  • 1/2 cup frozen blues
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1/3 cup special dark unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 tbsp wheat germ + amaranth
  • 1 tsp vanilla

green gush.


dried figs, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, grapes


divine art piece.

church was beautiful and convicting, in such a good way.
then it was a quick snack, for cooking @ ma + pa's house was in order.


almond butter, banana, homemade bread, cucumbers


mexican riiiiice heaven


cookies inspired by ED&BV's double chocolate carob bits!


pizza, 'cause my hubby wanted it again and I, well, decided to go with it.


this time: broccoli, brussel sprouts, golden cauliflower
+ the regulars: pineapple, bell pepper, serrano chili, record-breaking-thin pizza dough.

then it was my hubby's favorite time ever: vegan date brownies!


it's probably the easiest and most rich and delicious brownie you'll ever make.


thank you thank you thank youuu lovely girl!


12 dates, pitted
3/4 cup hot water
vanilla love
and
1/2 cup brown rice flour (use any flour!)
1/2 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder
1 dash baking soda
1 handful mashed walnuts


350* for 20 minutes

I made 'em all for my love bug, since I'm a fan of the less-sweet fellas. And, since I'll lay off 'em, they should last him over 2 weeks. But we'll see how that one plays out :) I went for a simple, oh-look-I-do-this-every-day type of dessert tonight.


rice milks, frozen blues, rolled oats, cinnamon, raisins + banana walnut brownie (sweetened with banana + applesauce)


woah-oh-oh it's maaagic, you knoooww~

Oh double pizza weekend, you were truly a good one.
I hope next weekend is just as good, if not 9 million times better!

Since God chose you to be
the holy people He loves,
you must clothe yourselves
with tenderhearted mercy,
kindness, humility, gentleness,
and patience.

Colossians 3:12


(my goal is that ^ so huge!)

1 comment: