February 11, 2011

Five Beauties

...note: it's been 2 weeks since I've read blogs.
I need more free time in this crazy-face type o' life!


ONE:
chocolate banana oats with frozen blues


TWO: snacks + soup for a day of fun (?) at work


THREE: Meeting up with a good friend and talking about God's greatness


FOUR: Panera Bread's Mediterranean Sandwich w/o cheeze


FIVE: soy milk, plum, brownie + frozen blue dessert


race day tomorrow!
that's my excuse for such a quick post :]

that I might sing praises to You and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give You thanks forever!
Psalm 30:12

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks yum, as per usual ;)
    GOOD LUCK tomorrow! Knock 'em dead :)
    Question--how do you follow other blogs that aren't on blogspot/blogger? I can't figure out how to follow, for example, Angela at "Oh She Glows"...any suggestions? Any tips are MUCHO appreciated ;)
    :D

    ReplyDelete