February 23, 2011

Pray, Eat, Snow, Cook

Happy Wednesday!
I'm in a pondering mood :)

"I have come as a Light into the world,
so that everyone who believes in Me
would not remain in darkness."
John 12:46

Goals:
Love God
Obey His word
Trust His Son
Serve His children

"Therefore we do not lose heart.
Though outwardly we are wasting
away, yet inwardly we are being
renewed day by day"
2 Corinthians 4:16

I ate:

steel cut, carob chips, banana, almond buttah.




homemade bean/oat/spinach patties, avocado/salsa/zucchini
golden cauliflower, broccoli (steamed!)


rice milk, quinoa carrot cookies,
carob, almond, raisins, oats, cinnamon

I watched SNOW:


I cooked:













brown rice flour, chia, flax, rice milk, banana, carob chips, almonds, raw honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, love.
inspiration #1
inspiration #2

:)

3 comments:

  1. National banana bread day?? How did I miss that? Looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe banana bread day passed without me baking any!! :P SHAME!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmy!!

    How did I miss banana bread day?! Better late than never??

    ReplyDelete