March 25, 2011

Can I Has Some Motivation?

I seem to be falling off the deep end, into a cloudy ball of I don't care much mixed with where's the umph I used to hold so near and it's driving me a bit buggers. I so badly want to work out 'till I sweat my face off, and feel those oh-so-delightful feel-good endorphins that come with exercise, but this morning it just wasn't there. And neither was it there on Wednesday for an ab workout, or last night for a mini-10-minute sweat sesh. So, I've been diving into some magazines to find something to push me, but I've come to realize that what I truly need is to re-focus on my Savior and His Word: Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20


5:30am + 6 minutes or so abs.


kale monster with rice milk + frozen fruit + cocoa powder
millet puffs, coconut, carob, chia, grapes, raisins


pinto bean bbq burger daaaaaay!


it was a good thing, in all its blurry glory, it was good.


spaghetti and salmon make me siiiing
bell pepper, zucchini, italian seasoning
salmon baked w/olive oil, tomato, thyme


then I ate me a bowl of miiiilk and raisins:
flax, wheat germ, banana, frozen blues, almond buttah

Time to catch some shut-eye, we have a long run tomorrow morn' and I need me to wake up with some motivation inside! Uploading songs onto iPod riiight.. abouut... now.


"No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but
painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest
of righteousness and peace for those who have
been trained by it."
Hebrews 12:11

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder from Corinthians!! I love that verse, and it is SO motivating to treat my body right :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweet thing. i love how you always come back to the Word for your real "fuel." Christ is the only true source of energy and determination! fixin our eyes on the prize, right?

    don't forget though... a break is ok too. Christ was a big fan of rest :) love you huge sweet one!!!

    ReplyDelete