March 30, 2011

Carrot Cookie for Breakfast

I'll admit, I had high hopes for this post! But the day bit me out of no where, and I'm a sleepy child. So off to bed I go, real post tomorrow!


carrot cake oatmeal? yes please.


steel cut oats, rice milk, raisins [cook]
nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger [add to oats]
wheat germ, chia seeds [add to oats]
banana, shredded carrot [topped on oat cake]
almond butter, melted carob chips [spread + toppled]


giant cookie!


snacks, almond butter chia seed sandwich


quinoa crusted pizzas w seitan and veggies

delicious + killer spicy!


spinach pinto patties with gray squash, avocado...
butternut squash and asparagus lovin'




pot pie from Healthy Exposures!




oh shoot, a beautiful creature was made.




frozen blues for a rightbeforebedokaymorelikeonehourbeforebed snack!

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

2 comments:

  1. I have never made anything carrot cake like, which is weird since I LOVE all the flavors!! I think I maybe just dont want to shred the carrots lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM. carrot cake oats are the best. i always eat them on easter for some odd reason...hahaha;)
    Pinto spinach burgers...NEED RECIPE NOW. Please and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete