March 18, 2011

Fantabulous Friday

I adore leisurely Fridays at home, with my hubby by my side, some chocolate bowl of goodness in my hands, and zero alarm clock set for Saturday. I love them so much, that I decided to skip blog land for this one ;)

And....foooood!! but first, 40 minutes of yoga with this dude:

nice ponytail!


[blend this!]


dairy-free carob, sunflower seeds, millet puffs, chias




rice pasta = sweet beauty.


my new favorite pal.


miso + seaweed friends


the size of grapes? yes please!


the weekly salmon dish + gnocchi


yeah, that's a heart, made from frozen fruit!
made it taste that much better, I tell you.



But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness. Psalm 86:15

1 comment:

  1. I have that yoga dvd! Rodney cracks me up. I think he has the strangest yoga phrases

    ReplyDelete