March 20, 2011

Magically Delicious Tofu-Topped Pizza

Today tasted unbelievably delightful and delicious. Can I leave it at that?

chocolate coconut pancakes

  • 1/2 cup rolled oats
  • 1 T each: wheat germ, chia seeds, dark unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
  • 1/2 banana, mashed into batter
  • 1/2 cup rice milk + a few splashes
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 sprinkle of sunflower seeds
  • 1 handful raisins

goodness gracious. raw pumpkin seeds and frozen blueberries are the bees knees.

homemade bread lovin'


a case of the munchies








incredible pizza pie

tofu + no cheese for me
turkey+ mozzarella for hubby


  • homemade crust
  • pasta sauce
  • mozzarella (Eduardo!)
  • ground turkey - italian seasoning + avocado oil (Eduardo!)
  • tofu bits - italian seasoning + avocado oil
  • fresh pineapple
  • spinach + kale
  • red bell pepper
  • asparagus
  • serrano chilis
  • red pepper flakes
  • an oven, 400* for 30 minutes


I sang while I ate this. It was that dreamy.



dinners for tomorrow

  • 1/2 cup lentils
  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • 3 swiss chard leaves, cut into 1-inch squares
  • ginger, red pepper flakes, curry
  • salt, pepper
  • garlic, onion
  • oil of choice (I used avocado oil)
  1. heat small pan/pot on medium-high heat, add oil, garlic, onions
  2. let them brown a bit, then pour in water and lentils
  3. sprinkle on the seasonings, cover and let boil on medium heat for 10 minutes
  4. add chard, uncover, let it do its thing for 5 minutes or so
  5. consume, or save for tomorrow's lunch :)

yes, I tasted it. and of course it was flavor packed and wonderful


quinoa, bell pepper, broccoli, red cabbage, liquid aminos, sesame seeds, sesame oil

But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
Ephesians 2:4-5

2 comments:

  1. Do you not put egg in your pancakes?! Gah that would be so perfect for me!! I always want healthy pancakes but never seem to have eggs when I want them lol We had pizza last night too, but mine totally was NOT as crazy healthy as yours!! Mine had my usual toppings of spinach, garlic and peppers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried tofu on my pizza!!! but I bet that would be good, AND it's probably super filling... so maybe I wouldn't' go back for seconds.. thirds... or... well, you know :)

    ReplyDelete