April 13, 2011

A Faith Like That

Gosh, I'm so thankful for this right now.
Inner peace is truly found through Christ and Christ alone.

[good morning, 5:00am] 8K - 49:50 elliptical

read:


eat:



eat:


eat:




buy:


reflect:
"do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you gold out the word of life - in order that I (Paul) may boasy on the day of Christ that I did not run or labor for nothing." philippians 2:14-16 (Paul preached God's word to everyone, it was all he did: share his faith and share what Christ Jesus did for us to save us from a life of slavery to sin, so that those who did not know Jesus could give their life to Him and start to live for God. Paul put his life and heart into everything he did and he loved to see others grow in Christ)

I love Paul's teachings in Philippians. It's amazing to me that he wrote this letter (among other letters) while in jail, being punished for living for Jesus and telling everyone about the gospel. Oh, to have a wonderful faith like Paul! He truly lived by example, and served others unconditionally for the glory of God! Love it so much :)

Therefore encourage one another
and build each other up, just as
in fact you are doing.

1 Thessalonians 5:11

3 comments:

  1. How's the Omnivore Dilemma? I've wondered about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pancakes look SO good. I love the idea of topping them with pecans and banana. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm reading that book right now!!! It's so good. Although I think I like In Defense of Food even better (I couldn't put that one down!)

    ReplyDelete