April 3, 2011

Kitchen Love, Kitchen Joy

Happy Sunday! Today I definitely lived in my favorite part of the house: the kitchen. I am turning into a bit of a food nut, and if responsibility and being a grown up didn't exist and I didn't have to work Mon-Fri, I'd definitely dice, slice, chop, boil, bake, and stir fry every minute of every day. I love it like mad.

Exhibits A, B, C, D, E and F:

I recycle!

lentil patties made from this insides of leftover curry-like stuffed cabbage rolls!

I wash!

dirt!


sanitize: vinegar, water, baking soda, lime juice. spray!



I boil grains!


I made sculptures!


I run out of space!


I make weekly menus:


I turn this:


into these!



I stir fry:


I do the miso + sushi




I soup!



I blend:

almond butter + 3 cups water



I eat:


i spy... with my little eye... a piece of kale!


coconut apple jooooyyy!

I pizza:


mini babe for Edu :)


see? Vegan wives and meat+dairy eating husbands can be the happiest love bugs in the world, no fighting at the dinner table necessary.



I dessert!


homemade almond milk and fruit/nut/carob peace.

So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.
1 Corinthians 10:31

2 comments:

  1. your pics are BEAUTIFUL! i love that verse too!!!

    girl- i cannot thank you enough for your encouragement and support. your comments seriously always speak straight to me from the Lord- its amazing. I am so blessed to have a sister like you in Christ. THANK YOU!!! I hope you are doing amazing.. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey beautiful one. One thing I really am overjoyed about you is that I can see that your heart’s desire IS to do all things for the glory of God. I would love to hear more about that part of your life. Food obviously is something I find wonderful, but I would love to see your HEART too :) it encourages me so much, I crave more!

    ReplyDelete