April 23, 2011

Saturday Adventures

I'm close to positive that we had one of the most beautiful Saturdays of 2011 today! God's sun kissed our cheeks, the wind cooled us down as we sweat like little chickity chickens, and we both abused our eating rights to homemade fig jam (toast, toast, sandwich, newtons). We ran many miles, felt a few troubled spots (him: left knee, very supportable and hardly painful - me: left ankle/foot, didn't make me cry but made sure I didn't forget it for the first 6 miles, then left me alone for the last 3), and in the end: dressed like twins, found ourselves at Costco, ate some pizza and watched The Ten Commandments! But enough with the details, a picture is worse a thousand words, right? This is how God blessed us today!









9.3 miles

9 million miles




my new favorite creation!












happyweekend :)

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
john 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment