May 28, 2011

Enjoying Life, Day by Day

Oh man. I have been enjoying life to the fullest, and I don't feel the least bit guilty about not posting. It's been busy, and blessed, and I've gone to sleep at humane times - no more blogging as hubby falls asleep and my eyelids try to glue shut! There's so much more to life than that, I just know it.

In the past 3 days, I have embarked on many adventures, I have turned 23 years old, I tasted my first raw entree in a vegan cafe, I made spic bbq tofu squares, I realized that I cannot live on bread alone but on the Word of God, I danced in my living room, I painted as well as drew portraits, I sang worship songs to my Lord and Savior with my iPod while running 6 miles at my favorite lake (paaaaiiinn freeeeeee), hubby and I enjoyed a second raw, vegan + 100% gluten-free restaurant, and I celebrated my grandma's beautiful, purpose driven, almost-83 years of life with my family.

It's been incredible! Enjoy the sights and sounds (?) that accompanied those beautiful moments:

ahh, deep, delightful sigh.
visit these places if you ever find yourself in Seattle!
Chaco Canyon Cafe
Thrive

[PS:] I'm hoping to post some of the eats' recipes 'cause I invented some funny gems (vegetable beet pancakes) and tasted some flavor-packed soups from cookbooks (lentil sniffle soup) and I really want to share those babies!

Happy three day Weekend!


But let all who take refuge in You be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread Your protection over them, that those who love Your Name may rejoice in You.
Psalm 5:11

1 comment:

  1. Happy late bday!! I am so glad you have been having some wonderful adventures. It truly has been a gift reading your blog everyday :)

    ReplyDelete