May 2, 2011

Happy Monday, Tasty Treats

I had an incredible day today! I've been catching myself walking to the gym and forgetting to chat with God for a bit, forgetting to give Him the day and handing Him over my crazy ankle issues on the treadmill, so this morning I made it my "goal" to pray and talk to my Savior, and it felt so lovely! I trust Him 100% with my ankle, my training for the half marathon, and my job, I just hope I can remember to tell Him how much I trust Him and thank Him more often. He has given me new life and I love experiencing His perfect peace when I push this world's distractions aside and focus!

Ah, today was niiice! I had a great run in the wee-hours of this blue-colored morning, consumed some crazy scrumptious dark chocolate blueberry pancakes, had a productive day at work (full of giggles and dancing, of course), ate a delicious tofu n' dumplings dish, partook in a pretty rad bowl of white bean rosemary soup with homemade croutons, and cooked away in the delightful kitchen, tackling some pinto beanie baked tacos, a brown rice spinach bake aaaand some s'ghetti for Edu's lunch tomorrow.

Oooohkay, here's the photographic proof of me day, since no one believes me :)


run: 10K (6.2mi) - 57:05 [fastest time thus far!]


felt like a rockstar. a sweaty, slightly tired rockstar!


Eat, Drink & Be Vegan's flawless recipe!


chia waterfall, almond butter, sunflower seeds, banana


pairing more food to my fruit: zucchini banana brown rice muffin with them kiwi bits! and tofu n' dumplings, looking mighty fine under that plastic wrap, wouldn't ya say? honestly it tasted like mouthwatering cornbread atop my veggies. memory lane, my friends!


dinner tiiiime, yes indeed.


left me speechless, melted in my wittle mouth.


from 101cookbooks - this recipe is perfect and can be modified for all you eggless eaters out there! flax eggs are incredible.


brown rice, tempeh, spinach, green onion, nutritional yeast, flax egg (ground flax + water), almonds


pinto beans, tomatoes, spinach, red bell pepper, yellow cauliflower, serrano chili, chili powder, salt n' peppah atop corn tortillas!


fold, bake, indulge.

time for bed, happy almost-Tuesday!

Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ Matthew 22:37

No comments:

Post a Comment