May 19, 2011

Heaven Gained an Angel

My grandma, my mom's dad, is with Jesus in Heaven. I'm saddened that we no longer can see her or give her a hug, but I'm so happy for her because she is finally at peace, free from pain and sickness, enjoying the promise land that God made for her. She touched so many lives and did so much work for the Lord. I know that her heart was set on serving and loving others, and she truly lived to please her Savior. Her selfless ways were inspiring, she was optimistic and gentle with every one she knew. She was such a kindhearted woman that always put a smile on your face. She really lived a purpose driven life. She is an amazing example of how we should live: like Christ Jesus lived. And now she gets to enjoy His presence, feel His embrace and healing, and see His glorious face. Yesterday she met Jesus, and heaven gained a beautiful angel.

05182011
Rest in peace, grandma.
I love you so much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, Wednesday...

20110518_002

20110518_003

20110518_004

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday, Thursdaaaay...

20110519_001

20110519_003

20110519_004

20110519_005

20110513_006

20110519_006

20110519_007

Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me (Jesus). In My Father's house are many mansions;if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:1-2

And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away. Revelation 21:4

6 comments:

  1. Nicole. I love you. Thank you for what you wrote for grandma. Love love love love love you.

    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your grandma! But glad to know you are ok with it, and you know that she is now with Christ and is ok. At least we can take comfort in that she is in a better place than she was. Hang in there girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about that, but I'm glad you know where she is, and you know that she's feeling AMAZING right now!!! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicole! Omigoodness. You found (and remembered!!) me :D And now I found you, but I'm so sorry that it had to be at such a painful time :( What you wrote about your grandma is so beautiful though, and I'm sure you just gained yourself a guardian angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you have such a positive outlook about your grandmother. You are totally right, she is with heaven now. She was lucky to have you, to be sure.
    love your eats! NOM. I bet she's looking down on you saying that too!

    ReplyDelete